Director of Information Services 11/2007 – current
AngelVision Technologies Portland, OR
Worked with Sales & Production departments at a fast-paced internet advertising agency.
• Flash: Created interactive presentations utilizing ActionScript, dynamic media & XML.
• Business Development: Used market research to craft proposals, budgets & timelines for new divisions, interactive presentations & information services.
• Interface Design: Developed paper prototypes, static wireframes and written specifications from written & spoken business objectives.
• Internet Marketing: Utilized best SEO practices, Google AdWords, ad-buys & targeted multimedia distribution to drive client traffic & spread brand awareness.
Founder 5/2007 – current
Eight Eyes Creations Portland, OR
Freelance multimedia production & consulting.
• Project Management: Worked with clients to determine project scope, budget, timetable, necessary resources & technical requirements.
• Flash: Used ActionScript for presentation content & database interaction.
• Web Development: Utilized Ruby on Rails, HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, WordPress & Joomla to produce data-driven web sites.
Commercial Producer 4/2007
OregonLive.com Portland, OR
Managed a high-intensity production workflow supporting salespeople & writers.
• Internet Advertising: Utilize proprietary architecture to execute advertising contracts.
• Time Management: Prioritize & communicate 10+ projects simultaneously.
Video Producer & Editor 12/2005 – 3/2007
Morse Media Eureka, CA
Produced educational, commercial & industrial training videos.
• Project Estimates: Determined timeline & budget after meeting with clients.
• Video Editing: Crafted visual narratives with titles, video, sound & motion graphics.
• Interactive DVD Design: Created titles, packaging, & navigation menus for video presentations.
• Promotional Flash Animation Production: Designed & created interactive movies using narration, music, stock photography, text effects, ActionScript & Flash Video.
Student Developer 1/2001 – 1/2005
Courseware Development Center, Humboldt State University Arcata, CA
Created educational solutions to enhance professor’s lesson plans.
• Flash Video Presentation Template Design: Develop template using Actionscript to dynamically load and navigate through pictures, sound & video.
• Educational Video Production: Videotape public lectures, edit, digitize & optimize footage for online distribution.
Humboldt State University 1998-2005
BA – Mass Communication (Broadcast) Arcata, CA
BA – Geography
Final Cut Studio (3 Years) Illustrator CS (2 Years)
Photoshop CS (10+ Years) InDesign CS (2 Years)
Flash / ActionScript (6 Years) After Effects (1 Year)
DreamWeaver (8 Years) HTML & CSS (8 Years)
Ruby On Rails (1 Year) PHP & MySQL (2 Years)
23 April, 2008
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.